Caption on reverse reads: Demolition of old school building on Newtown Lane, 1922. The brick building at the right was saved and incorporated in the new school building. Copy by C. Frank Dayton.
For educational use only. Please credit: The East Hampton Library, Long Island Collection. For any other use, please contact The Long Island Collection, East Hampton Library, 159 Main St., East Hampton, NY 11937. 631-324-0222 x 4 or email lic@easthamptonlibrary.org.