Image
Description
Rear-view of the Dominy house, a lean-to style house formerly located on the west side of North Main Street (near corner of Cedar Street) in East Hampton, New York. It was thought to have been built in 1715 and was owned by three generations of the Dominy Family, beginning with Nathaniel Dominy in the late 18th century. The house was demolished in 1946.